Saturday, November 1, 2008

32 weeks, 5 days

Here's what's new:
I had my 32 week checkup this week, and everything looks great. My weight gain is staying steady, I've been feeling ok for the most part (wednesday morning was a little rough, but we made it through:), and Jon and I started our childbirth express class. We have one more meeting with our class, then we graduate. And we will get a certificate saying we are booksmart ready for having a child. Amazing that 6 hours of class time is all we need to be adequate parents :P
Anywho, I finally took an updated picture this morning, so this is 32 weeks, 5 days:


My sister also came to town with her family to help me paint the mursery this week- it looks great!! so BIG thank you to her- I will post images of that once it's all set up.
On wednesday, I met up with my friend, Diana, to have my maternity pictures taken. Despite the cold and really bright sunshine, she really got some great shots: check them out on her blog.

No comments: