Friday, September 4, 2009

Being a High School Senior....

Has got to be interesting nowadays... but, well, it was probably "interesting" when I was a high school senior, all those years ago.
ahem.
over 9 years ago. yikes.

Anywho, I remember my senior portrait experience was not-so-exhilarating. My pics turned out okay, but I was just NOT comfortable, and it felt awkward while I was there in front of the huge camera in the studio setting, feeling very unsure of myself.
SO, I guess there's a notion out there that photographers are "old" and "stuffy", and this can be an anxiety inducing experience for a young man/woman to put themselves in front of a stranger and try to act natural.
Such was the case with Corina.
She was, according to her aunt, a nervous wreck all day long, and unsure of what to expect.




Needless to say, it didn't take long for her to get comfortable, and we really, really had a lot of fun.
oh, and her pictures turned out beautiful.

thank you, Corina!!
em

No comments: