Monday, October 12, 2009

Not me! Monday



Hey, all!
Welcome to not me! monday- a creation of Mckmama to make a way for us to admit to some of our faults in a funny, lighthearted way.

So, I most certainly did not get totally excited yesterday when I found out that it was October 11.
What's so not important about October 11? My local Target store did not just have it's grand (re) opening, and i most certainly did not rush out with my 9 1/2 month old just so we could not walk around the new store aimlessly.
I did not buy new, absolutely ADORABLE (er...sexy...) underwear while I was there. And I did not jump out of our bedroom wearing it just to tease my husband....Not me!!
I did not wear a new top backwards at a wedding that I was shooting this weekend, and then did not say that it was just a weird shirt, and it's supposed to look like that when someone came up to me to say that it was on backwards....or not backwards. Not me!
I did not just throw my son's dirty cloth diapers down the basement stairs 2 minutes before my inlaws came over, just so the back hall would look clean. There was no poop in those diapers.
I do not have the most thoughtful husband, who did not send me a nice, romantic email about going out on a date tomorrow night. I did not almost burst out into tears over how much I love that man.
Oh, no. Not me!

Do you have any not me! confessions? Just hop on over to Mckmama's site, and find out how to get involved!!

~Em

1 comment:

Jonna said...

Hi, great Not Me! post.

This is going to be weird, but I think I went to high school with your husband! What a small world, to find you through a random click on MckMama's blog! Say "hi" to Jon, from Jonna!