Friday, October 16, 2009

Play me a song on the piano,(J) - Man



My good friend, Andy, took this video on Wednesday night while my hubby and I were on a date!
Yes, I actually took him up on his email-proposed date (which was mentioned in the last post), but we had to move it from Tuesday to Wednesday since he had church meetings on Tuesday he had forgotten about (but for some reason I remembered)
Anyway, we went to see "UP!"- a totally cute, family-friendly film by Pixar. I almost cried during the beginning, though- there's this montage about the couple's life, and part of it she finds out she can't have kids... I kinda know that feeling.
I have been incredibly busy the past couple of months- hence fewer blogs. I've been keeping busy with photography, art stuff, teaching art to grades 1-8, and chasing after my super-fast baby.
Sarah and Billy came by for a surprise visit at the beginning of this week- crazy, since they live in CO. Coming to WI is no small feat, especially when they had to battle with black ice to get to the airport so they could make it here.
So that's pretty much it in a nutshell. This weekend we're on our way to the Mad town with some friends to visit more friends. It's sure to be a good time, although it is homecoming for UW....we may well have a loud night.
I guess I'll just have to let you know how it goes!

em

No comments: