Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dave and Jami get MARRIED!!!

It was a cold and blustery day.
Perfect for a wedding~
Although February weddings in the Midwest are somewhat uncommon, they are quite magical! Especially if you mix in international guests and some good ol' German traditions. Jamie and Dave met while over in Germany, quite the work of God, for sure- Dave was stationed over there for what was supposed to be only a couple of years, but turns out he stayed for 9 years. Good thing, since he met Jami toward the end of those years. Both are extremely fervent Christian people, and SO warm-hearted, that even I stayed toasty all day! They were definitely adventurous, wanting to take pictures outside. I am glad we did, but I know that even the 10-15 minutes we were down by the Art Museum, they were both QUITE chilled. But boy, did those turn out GREAT!
The day, in a nutshell:











1 comment:

chocolate hug said...

Em that was a smart move to get those photos outside before we lost our light!

I really don't think I've seen a couple laugh more on their wedding day! Great job! Thanks for letting me shoot with you!

diana