Thursday, February 25, 2010

WOW.

I have been out of the loop.
For a long time.
I mean, for a REALLY long time.

My last post was about my cousin, Dustin, who died quite suddenly when a car hit him after his vehicle slid into a ditch. It was, and actually still is, quite surreal. He is (was) the kind of guy I would love for Josiah to grow up to be like. Totally smart, into music, playing different instruments, singer, really good at sports. And, over all of that, a young Christian man with a loving heart. He is truly missed by every one that knew him.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I have a couple of things in Jonah's EB auction- they are taking bids for a couple more days, so you need to hurry and check out all the amazing gift cards, services, and items that you can bid on!

The two things I have up for auction are:

1-hour family photo session

Stained glass butterfly window panel


So remember, Hurry, and maybe you'll be fortunate to get one of these amazing things from me...er, from Ebeling Art Studio. Done by me. But I think you got that...

No comments: