Sunday, June 29, 2008

15 weeks



So, I'm beginning to feel a little more normal- less time in the bathroom, more time....well, taking pictures and sleeping. I'm still quite tired, but enjoying the fact that I am beginning to show- although not too many people can tell, since I was down to a measly 125 lbs on my 5'8" frame. Well, I can tell, and Jonathan can tell, so we're both getting more and more excited!
I shot a wedding with a good friend, Diana, yesterday- I don't know what I would have done without her! She is amazing at keeping her head, even when it is STORMING out and we're in the DARKEST church in the world. Well, God is awesome, and the storm soon passed, and we were able to get some great shots down by Lake Michigan at the Calatrava.
I took these pictures today (15 weeks), sorry if I look a little out of it- I'm pooped!

No comments: