Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm Leavin' on a Jet Plane

In just a few short hours, my hubby, J man and I will be heading to the Minneapolis area, then flying to Denver to visit Sarah and Billy (you may remember them from this post)
We haven't seen them since February, and it's sure to be a good time of hiking, swimming, camping, and eating.
Am I crazy to do this with a 6 month old? Maybe, but then again, I have nothing to compare it to, so I'm diving right in. I pray he doesn't freak out while we're on the plane. We'll be one of "those people" with the child who cannot be consoled. But I have to remember, too, that this is Josiah I'm talking about...he's never been inconsolable. However, there's always a first time. I guess I just won't worry about it. It will be an awesome experience for us all.
I guess I am actually more excited for this vacation for Jonathan's sake- he NEEDS this terribly- and I know he knows it. And he deserves it- he works so hard so that I can keep working from home and take care of J man.
Anyway, enough rambling, on to bigger and better things: PACKING.
Talk to you all later!

Em

PS. Yes, the camera and tripod are packed... that was a priority- can't wait to post pics of our adventures!

1 comment:

LoveLladro said...

Good luck! Chase was 2.5 months when we first traveled cross country with him and I built it up to be way worse than it was! It actually ended up being quite easy!

We are going back to CA this Aug so who knows what that will bring!

Hope you guys have a good time!