Monday, July 27, 2009

Please pray!!!

Update:
Stellan is being Airlifted from Minneapolis area to Boston.

Original Post:

I know some of you may have noticed a new button on the sidebar to pray for Stellan. I have been meaning to put it there for some time now, and finally got around to it.
Anyway, NOW is the time to pray for him- he has been in the hospital all weekend, and his family is in a dire state. Please read their blog, and pray with me now:

Dear Lord,
Keep Stellan, who is only 9 months old, warm in your arms as he struggles with his severe heart condition. He has been in the hospital all weekend, and is struggling to function, in all respects of the word. Keep his mama focused on you and your healing grace, and bless the doctors with wise advice and quick decision-making as to what to do for Stellan before things get any worse. And Lord, if it is your will, heal his heart.
Amen.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 (New International Version)

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

No comments: