Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Halfway there!









So Jonathan and I have officially reached the halfway point with the pregnancy- 20 weeks! It's just amazing to think that this is already halfway finished (well, hardly, if you take into account the number of years that this little boy will be with us:)I have still been getting "morning" sickness at random times, about 1-2 times per week. I will take that over having it every day!

Anyway, I just recently accepted a position at St. John's in Wauwatosa to be their art teacher. A very daunting and exciting thing at the same time. I will be teaching grades 1-8, and am pretty much in charge of everything art. I was supposed to go to the faculty meeting yesterday morning, but that was one of the random times that morning sickness struck. How unfortunate to miss my "first" day of working there! I was really frustrated with myself and that in turn threw off my whole day.

Jonathan had his last softball game with Paulie's pub team last night, and unfortunately they lost. I haven't really told Jon this, but I have been living vicariously through him while he's playing softball- I miss it SO much! I have to be careful of what I say to him, cuz I try to give him tips for batting, and I don't want to do it too often or the wrong way, because that will just frustrate him. So I let him be sometimes, and still, he gets frustrated. Oh, well.

Sunday we had an awesome picnic with our friends B and Katie. Katie graduated with her Master's from Marquette, and is also expecting her first baby- a girl! I have a couple pictures from that besides the preggo pics. Nick and Diana were there, too, so I got a couple good pics of Sam, too- He is SUCH a great kid!!!

The pics are from this morning, so really they are my 20 week, 1 day pics.
Have a great week, everyone!

No comments: