Sunday, November 1, 2009

My passion.

I just gotta talk about stripes.
I love them
I mean, I really, really, REALLY love stripes.
I am really, really REALLY glad that they are back in style, cuz otherwise my child would be stuck wearing stripes, and being un-trendy. Which, I know if he's anything like me (or my hubby) is bound to happen sometime in his life.
But for now, he's runway-ready.
I got these awesome baby legs legwarmers from babysnazz. And, if you are interested, they are having a give-away of TWENTY legwarmers of your choice,
and all you have to do is answer one question in their survey. Just go to their site, Win 20 Pairs of Baby Leg Warmers from babySNAZZ!
And maybe your baby can be stripey, too!


(don't mind the look on his face- that's just what he does when he's out in bright light...)
Thanks, Auntie Sarah, for hanging out with him!

~Em

1 comment:

katy said...

Stripes rock! For some reason I JUST saw where you posted on my Not Me Monday post a while back, so I wanted to come check you out :-) There are SOOOO many NMMonday posts on MckMama's blog that I know we all just read a few :-) I just read over the names and see what jumps out at me! Love your photos!