Yes, this is my third post today.
I NEED to update on all that's been going on with my J man and my J hubby.
Josiah's new stuff:
1. He can now roll over from his front to his back. However, he has decided that he no longer wants to roll from his back to his front. Go figure.
2. He had his first cereal. Notice, I said HAD, not ATE- anyone who has ever given an infant their first food will understand this) He loves it! Now whenever he sees me eating yogurt, he thinks it's time for him to eat, too.
3. He went to his first baseball game. Too bad Uncle Josh's team lost :(
4. He no longer fits in his 3-6 month clothes. 6-9 month clothing is SO much more comfy. Keep in mind that he is 4.5 months old.
Jonathan's new stuff:
1. He applied to get a job at the FAA I'm not sure what all the details are on it- but I do know the application was 18- yes eighteen- pages long. Basically, it would be more normal hours (no more 3rd shift!) and WEEKENDS OFF!!!!! I am not excited about that at all... ;)
2. He turned the big three-O today! Happy birthday, hubby! I love you!