Friday, June 12, 2009

Mary and Scott Tie the Knot

I had the pleasure to take even more pictures of Scott and Mary (you may recognize them from THIS post), but this time it was at their wedding!
We had been having some cool, rainy weather here in WI, and yesterday was the first day in a LONG TIME that we had a nice, pleasant spring day. That combined with a fantastic, lovely bunch of people made for a great day to shoot pictures!
Diana assisted me, as well- I love working with her! I am so glad we have stayed such good friends beyond our college years. She and I just click and know when and where each other is- and I trust that she will get the right shots to fill in the gaps where I can't be. You can look at her photos from the wedding day here.

Enjoy some of my favorite shots from the day!










No comments: